As many as 14 people were killed and another 10 injured in 19 traffic accidents which occurred while people celebrated the victory of the national football team in the 2018 AFF Suzuki Cup final on the evening of December 15. A coach ran into a group of people on the National Road 5 in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province on December 16, killing two and injuring one According to a report from the Traffic Police Department under the Ministry of Public Security, the accidents happened in the night following the football victory when millions of people nationwide took to the streets. One of the accidents occurred at 3 am on Sunday when a coach ran into a group of seven young men having a party on the roadside of the National Road 5 in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province and killed two of them and injured one other. In Hanoi, over 1,000 policemen worked through the night to ensure traffic safety. In Ho Chi Minh City, police had dealt with 141 traffic violations and seized 115 vehicles.
- 6,113 killed in traffic accidents in nine months
- Saigon to close downtown street to commemorate traffic accident victims
- Ceremony to commemorate traffic accident victims to be held in HCM City
- HCMC reviews smart technology application in traffic accident reduction
- Requiem for victims of traffic accidents in Vietnam
- One killed and 40 injured following road traffic accident in Khanh Hoa
- Traffic accidents kill two in Thanh Hoa, Nam Dinh provinces
- Vietnam’s traffic accident cases down in first quarter
- Traffic accidents reduce in National Highway 1A during new year
- BTS’ Jungkook Under Investigation Following Traffic Accident
14 killed in AFF Cup victory night traffic accidents have 259 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 16, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.