Vietjet Air is going to offer 10,000 tickets at zero VND to mark the opening of the new Hanoi-Osaka route from November 7 to 9. Vietjet Air opens new route to Osaka The free tickets, not including taxes and fees, will be sold for Hanoi-Osaka route from November 8 to March 30, HCM City-Osaka from December 14 to March 30 and Hanoi-Tokyo from January 11 to March 30, 2019. Customers can book tickets online or via mobile phones at Vietjet Air’s website or Facebook fanpage. Vietjet Air operates over 385 flights per day, serving over 65 million passengers on 103 air routes to many countries such as Malaysia, China and Thailand. It is planning to expand business in the Asia-Pacific region and has signed deals to buy more modern aircraft. Japan is a favoured destination near the end of the year thanks to many festivals and discount programmes. Customers can enjoy virgin snow, explore Japanese culture and celebrate the new year. Many local airlines have launched new routes to Osaka. Last year, budget carrier Jetstar Pacific Airlines launched direct air routes linking Hanoi and Danang to Japan’s Osaka City. On October 28, Vietnam Airlines also opened Danang-Osaka route, increasing the… Read full this story
- Vietjet Air suspends ASEAN flights as Covid-19 fears escalate
- Gwatney Mazda Launches New Home Delivery Test Drive and Delivery Vehicle Maintenance Services
- Apple launches new 11-inch, 12.9-inch iPad Pro tablets starting Rs 71,900
- S Korean Music TV Channel Mnet Launches New Idol Show 'Road to Kingdom'
- Nickelodeon launches new content to help kids during the coronavirus pandemic
- Maruti Suzuki launches new Dzire, price starts from Rs 5.89 lakh
- Vietnam's Vietjet Air suspends ASEAN flights as coronavirus concerns escalate
- Apple launches new Mac mini models, price starts at $799
- Generali Vietnam launches new version of 'VITA – Suc Khoe Vang'
- Coronavirus pandemic: Mumbai startup Riskcovry launches new insurance cover
Vietjet Air launches new Hanoi-Osaka route have 301 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 7, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.