The Hanoitimes – The best way to explore a city is by wandering through its streets, lanes and alleys. From French colonial aesthetics to its unique food culture and history, CNN’s ‘Street Life Hanoi’ explores this historic city from a new perspective. Strolling the sidewalks of Vietnam’s stunning capital city, CNN discovers the stories of the streets of Hanoi told by those who know them best, each with their own unique relationship with the city. The show will reflect parts of Hanoi street life Highlights of the 30-minute special include: The Old Quarter One of the most unique perspectives to view Hanoi may just be from the seat of a side-car buzzing through the city streets. CNN meets Steve Christensen, an American graphic designer who has lived in Hanoi for over 20 years and gives sidecar tours of the city as his side job. CNN rides along with Steve to get a glimpse of the famous 36 streets and his favorite street in Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where dozens of streets are named for specific crafts which were once practiced there. Hang Ma street Ta Hien Street Beer culture in Hanoi dates to 1890 when the first beer brewing factory… Read full this story
- New Low: CNN Uses Sesame Street’s Elmo to Attack Trump’s Travel Ban
- Masan MEATLife lists on UPCoM
- Vietnam streets overflow as football fans go to town over Asian Games history
- In central Hanoi, water pipes build huge spider mazes
- Hanoi Brick Cave blurs boundaries to remain connected
- Schools shut down outdoor activities due to polluted air in Hanoi
- Rare pictures of Hanoi's mysterious Statue of Liberty
- Actress Kristin Chenoweth Sees Own Pro-Life Adoption Story Reflected in Hallmark Christmas Movie
- Butcher, baker and revenue-maker: Crickhowell named UK's best high street
- ‘He just isn’t funny in real life’ – surely the nice couple can’t mean me?
Upcoming show on CNN reflects Hanoi street life have 313 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.