The Hanoitimes – The best way to explore a city is by wandering through its streets, lanes and alleys. From French colonial aesthetics to its unique food culture and history, CNN’s ‘Street Life Hanoi’ explores this historic city from a new perspective. Strolling the sidewalks of Vietnam’s stunning capital city, CNN discovers the stories of the streets of Hanoi told by those who know them best, each with their own unique relationship with the city. The show will reflect parts of Hanoi street life Highlights of the 30-minute special include: The Old Quarter One of the most unique perspectives to view Hanoi may just be from the seat of a side-car buzzing through the city streets. CNN meets Steve Christensen, an American graphic designer who has lived in Hanoi for over 20 years and gives sidecar tours of the city as his side job. CNN rides along with Steve to get a glimpse of the famous 36 streets and his favorite street in Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where dozens of streets are named for specific crafts which were once practiced there. Hang Ma street Ta Hien Street Beer culture in Hanoi dates to 1890 when the first beer brewing factory… Read full this story
- Paintings of Hanoi streets
- CNN lists Hanoi among Asia’s top ten street food cities
- Photos: Hanoi streets without trees, after city cancels plans to plant new trees
- Culture maven reflects on a life's work
- Effective model to prevent children from street life
- History of Hanoi street names
- Painter Tran Nguyen Hieu with "Hanoi Streets"
- Hanoi street concerts bring music to the masses
- Two sua trees poached from Hanoi streets
- Upcoming Events in Hanoi & HCMC
Upcoming show on CNN reflects Hanoi street life have 283 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.