The Hanoitimes – The best way to explore a city is by wandering through its streets, lanes and alleys. From French colonial aesthetics to its unique food culture and history, CNN’s ‘Street Life Hanoi’ explores this historic city from a new perspective. Strolling the sidewalks of Vietnam’s stunning capital city, CNN discovers the stories of the streets of Hanoi told by those who know them best, each with their own unique relationship with the city. The show will reflect parts of Hanoi street life Highlights of the 30-minute special include: The Old Quarter One of the most unique perspectives to view Hanoi may just be from the seat of a side-car buzzing through the city streets. CNN meets Steve Christensen, an American graphic designer who has lived in Hanoi for over 20 years and gives sidecar tours of the city as his side job. CNN rides along with Steve to get a glimpse of the famous 36 streets and his favorite street in Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where dozens of streets are named for specific crafts which were once practiced there. Hang Ma street Ta Hien Street Beer culture in Hanoi dates to 1890 when the first beer brewing factory… Read full this story
- CNN names Hanoi among top nine coffee spots worldwide
- Rapper 50 Cent has a new project: Keep kids active and avoid the street life
- 'ANGEL' ON HIS SHOULDER. A filmmaker's HBO movie reflects New York life Jim McKay is a regular guy.
- Daily News Golden Gloves champ Bryan O'Connor, back from street life and legal troubles, to contend
- I'm CNN Host Lisa Ling, and This Is How I Parent
- Heavy rain serves to ease air pollution in Hanoi
- Photo exhibition showcasing Seoul for the past 40 years opens in Hanoi
- 'Sesame Street' is heading to HBO Max in 2020
- 'Sesame Street' is heading to HBO Max
- Botham Jean's mother says his life was more valuable than the 10-year sentence his killer received
Upcoming show on CNN reflects Hanoi street life have 326 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.