Hundreds of pupils in the mountainous areas of Quang Nam Province may stop going to schools as government is going to stop providing food to boarding schools. Nguyen Van Troi Secondary School prepares rice for children According to Tay Giang District Department of Education and Training, in the first semester of the 2017-2018 school year, a total of 371 pupils were not able to enjoy preferential policies for ethnic groups and mountainous areas outlined in Resolution 116 for 2016-2020 period. Almost 350 pupils were not supported in the second semester as their villages were no longer classified as especially poor. There are many reasons for pupils to stay home including parents forcing children to help them with agricultural work and many pupils who don’t want to walk long distances across difficult terrain to get to school. For the 2018-2019 school year, 332 pupils still haven’t been supported including 165 pupils at Nguyen Van Troi Secondary School, 39 at Nguyen Ba Ngoc Secondary School, 31 at Bhale Primary School and 97 at Tay Giang High School. Hundreds of children may drop out of schools Ho Minh Quoc, deputy head of Nguyen Van Troi Secondary School, said they had to call for… Read full this story
- Road Rage Incident After Oakland Elementary School Drop-Off Caught On Video
- Jennifer Garner is in great spirits during morning school drop-offs... after she forgot where she parked her car in a comically relatable incident
- Dropping out of school doesn't have to ruin your future say students who found 'no ATAR, no problem'
- Another one bites the dust! Virtual unknown 2020 Democratic candidate Wayne Messam drops out of race (but that STILL leaves 17 running)
- School Bus Carrying Young Children Flips Over, Lands In Long Island Home’s Front Yard After Accident
- Transgender Locker Room Policy Lawsuit Against School Dropped
- Yao people in mountainous area in SW China shake off poverty
- Drop Out, Andrew Yang!
- First snow of season falls in Utah, Wyoming as mountain areas of Nevada see light accumulation
- Georgia Teens Storm Elementary School Bus and Attack Children
School drop-outs increase as children in mountainous areas lose subsidies have 340 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 1, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.