(CNN)Measles cases around the world surged 31% from 2016 to 2017, according to a new report jointly published by the World Health Organization and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- Killer coronavirus is 'the worst enemy you can ever imagine' and may pose a greater global threat than terrorism, World Health Organisation warns
- ‘Halt Nipah project with Indian lab’: Govt tells US health agency
- As Measles Cases Climb, Our Mission Is Clear: Take Down the Three-Headed Anti-Vax Monster | Opinion
- UN health agency tackles misinformation over virus outbreak
- US Health Agency, BioTech Company Joins Forces in Effort to Combat Coronavirus
- Coronavirus cases outside China 'could be spark' for bigger fire, says WHO
- Coronavirus: Too soon to say if virus reaching peak, UN health officials say
- Coronavirus cases surge in China with virus plaguing front line workers
- Read the full text of Donald Trump's 2020 State of the Union as he makes his case for re-election, lashing out at 'socialists' and saying: 'The best is yet to come!'
- Ebola Epidemic Now an 'International Health Emergency' Says World Health Organisation
- Coronavirus: Window of opportunity to act, World Health Organization says
- Coronavirus cases are 'stabilizing' in China but while WHO praises Chinese efforts for 'keeping us all safer' it cautions that the outbreak could be far from over
- Measles vaccine drive aims to protect 45 million children in Africa, Asia
- 45m children to be administered measles vaccine: Gavi
- WHO launches global research forum against novel coronavirus
- Anti-vaxxer footy WAG flies in the face of science as she launches extraordinary attack on Samoa for response to measles epidemic that has left 60 dead and brought the country to a standstill
- Experts caution African countries against stagnation of immunisation coverage
- SF City Attorney Herrera wants to know if doctor is exempting kids from vaccinations
- Britain’s third coronavirus case flew in to UK from OUTSIDE China: Patient was diagnosed in Brighton before being whisked off to quarantine in London hospital
- Measles Outbreaks Are a Sign of Bigger Problems
Measles cases surged globally in 2017 due to gaps in vaccine coverage, health agencies say have 703 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.