The 30-minute program will give viewers a new and direct view of Hanoi Old Quarter and one of the most unique ways to explore the city is to ride a three-wheeled cyclo through every corner.
Each street tells a different story about the ancient capital. There is Ta Hien street, which is best known for its cold brew, Cha Ca street which is famous for grilled fish, Hoang Hoa Tham street which plays host to an ornamental bird and antique market, and finally Trang Tien street near Hoan Kiem lake.
“Street Life Hanoi” is made by CNN Vision, a creative production arm of CNN International, with the criteria of bringing world-wide diversity into a cinematic spotlight, telling inspirational stories for audiences globally./.BTA
- Hanoi Top Ten
- A Glimpse of the Old Quarter, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Hanoi, HCM City pay heavy price for poor planning
- CNN Host Chris Cuomo Wanted All the Smoke, But C’mon Son, ‘Fredo’ Ain’t the N-Word
- Buy Street Fighter IV For PS3
- Google Street View Launch
- Jonker Street - The Street With Many Names
- Better Photo Tips - Street Photography
- 2720 Garmin GPS Pilot Pioneer Street System - Our Latest Friend!
- 2009 Sakura Matsuri Japanese Street Festival in Washington DC