caption Ford teams up with Walmart in Miami, Florida to explore product delivery. source Ford Ford announced on Wednesday that it is partnering with Walmart and Postmates to explore how the companies can use self-driving vehicles to deliver products in Miami-Dade County in Florida. Ford expects to test delivery of items such as groceries, toiletries, pet food, and other consumer products. As part of the program, Ford will be testing various vehicle designs to see what works best for shipping different items. Ford’s self-driving cars could soon be delivering Walmart products in Miami-Dade Country in Florida. Ford announced on Wednesday that it is teaming up with Walmart and Postmates, a delivery service, to test the ways its self-driving vehicles can be used to deliver products like groceries, toiletries, pet food, and other consumer items. Walmart and Ford were both already Postmates partners, so they are using the company’s delivery fulfillment infrastructure to help power the pilot program. “Over the next couple of months, we’ll be working closely with Walmart to understand its operations, identify what goods we can feasibly transport, and pinpoint any issues that may need to be addressed to successfully deliver orders via self-driving vehicles,” said Brian Wolf,… Read full this story
- Waymo and Intel are officially teaming up to build self-driving cars
- Waymo is launching a campaign to teach people about self-driving cars
- Uber ceases self-driving car testing in California
- ¡Bienvenido a Miami! Ford takes its self-driving cars down to Florida
- America's Hottest Self-Driving Car Startup Just Joined Forces with VW and Hyundai
- Should insurance companies directly control self-driving cars?
- DMV Data Says Waymo and GM Are Winning the Self-Driving Car Race
- BlackBerry wants to secure self-driving cars
- Uber Was Warned Before Self-Driving Car Crash That Killed Cyclist
- Uber Cleared in Self-Driving Car Crash That Killed Woman Walking Bike
Ford and Walmart are teaming up to test delivering products with self-driving cars have 310 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.