A Filipino crew member has just been rescued after getting injured off the coast of Nha Trang City in the central province of Khanh Hoa. Nguyen Xuan Binh, director of Nha Trang Maritime Search and Rescue Co-ordination Centre, said that at 3:30 pm on November 28, the centre received a request for help from Panamanian ship named C.Glory which was travelling from South Korea to Singapore. The crew member rescued off Nha Trang coast According to the information from the ship which was around 300 nautical miles from Nha Trang coast at that time, its Filipino crew member named Cometa Ronald Rutor, 49, seriously injured his fingers. As a result, he suffered from profuse bleeding. The ship captain urged the Vietnamese side to take the man ashore for the first aid. Nha Trang MRCC then sent a rescue ship to help take the Filipino crewman ashore at the midday of today.
- How Pepper the robot will become newest crew member of Costa Cruise Line
- Meet the Badass Nascar Pit Crew Member Who Owns a CrossFit Gym
- Three New Crew Members Join ISS Astronauts
- Bruce Hyde, Original Star Trek Crew Member, Dies At 74
- Ex-heavyweight champ Klitschko rescued at sea
- NASA Eyes Russian Soyuz Trips To Send Crew To ISS
- 1950s Missing Nuclear Bomb May Have Discovered Off Canadian Coast
- NASA: Boeing Crew Mission Ready For ISS Second Orders
- World Oceans Day: Canoe Crew Sail Around The World Without Motors Or GPS
- Tom Cruise Movie Crew Plane Crash Kills 2
Filipino crew member rescued off Nha Trang coast have 249 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 29, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.