Vietnam Airlines receives first Airbus A321neo plane The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines has received its first Airbus A321neo from US-based Aviation Capital Group (ACG) in Hamburg, Germany earlier this week. The new aircraft will be used for domestic flights and routes connecting destinations in Southeast Asia. It is among the 20 new-generation A321neo planes the airline plans to lease from the ACG, ICBC Leasing of China, and US-based Air Lease Corporation (ALC), expected to be fully delivered by the end of 2019. These planes will help expand its aircraft fleet to about 110 in 2020. Khanh T. Tran, president and CEO of ACG, expressed his delight at the delivery and stressed the company looks forward to Vietnam Airlines operating these highly fuel-efficient aircraft in their growing route network. For his part, Vietnam Airlines’ president and CEO Duong Tri Thanh said his firm selected the Airbus A321neo for its exceptional operational performance with 15-20 percent reduced fuel burn and its outstanding passenger comfort and amenities, describing the event as marking a milestone in Vietnam Airlines’ ongoing programme to upgrade its narrow-body fleet as well as our 4-star service quality. Founded in 1989, the ACG is one of the world’s premier… Read full this story
- Fox Business News Followed by Live Prayer?
- Online Business Directory - Facilitating Better Connection
- BREAKING: Parents of British motorcyclist Harry Dunn, 19, who was killed by US diplomat's wife arrive at White House for Donald Trump meeting as they urge officials to send her back to the UK to face justice
- American Confidence in Small Business
- Big Business Internet Money Opportunity - How Much Does it Cost to Get Started?
- Aritzia says Q2 net income up 19 per cent to $17.9M after online sales boost
- 11 Biggest Mistakes People Make in Home Business
- 50 Cash Stashes To Grow Your Business
- A Business Woman's Response to Alistair Darlings' 2008 UK Budget
- What Does Item 19 Mean For Your Franchise Opportunity?
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 19/11 have 324 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at November 18, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.