caption Our 2018 Toyota Camry XSE V6 test car. source Benjamin Zhang/Business Insider The Toyota Camry, now in its eighth generation, is all-new for 2018. Recently, we were able to spend a week with a Toyota Camry XSE V6. We were impressed by the Camry’s fine collection of luxury, tech, and safety features. The 2018 Toyota Camry starts at $23,495 while our top-of-the-line test car costs $38,730. The Toyota Camry is the best selling car in America. Last year, Toyota sold more than 387,000 Camrys in the US last. In other words, the Camry will outsell anything without a truck bed. And it has been this way for a couple of decades. Recently, we were able to spend a week with a 2018 Toyota Camry in top-of-the-line XSE V6 trim. Overall we were impressed by the all-new eighth generation Camry’s modern styling, high-quality materials, and powerful V6 engine. It was even, dare I say it, fun to drive. With 301 horsepower under the hood, our test car didn’t hesitate to chirp the tires under hard acceleration. With the ability to hit 60 mph from a standstill in just 5.8 seconds, the Camry V6 certainly boasts enough performance to surprise some… Read full this story
- Gooseberry Cream, anyone? The discontinued flavours of Quality Street that used to feature in the tin - from an Apricot Delight to a Fig Fancy
- It’s time for that holiday glow: The best spas and wellness centres in Dubai to detox and recharge your batteries
- Winter Olympics 2018: Figure skater Mirai Nagasu falls trying to land her signature triple axle – the move that’s so hard no one else even tries it
- Why Indians are one-brand car customers
- Emily Yoshida’s Best Movies of 2018
- Toyota Raize small SUV unveiled in Japan, will it come to India?
- 5 reasons why Reach is the best Halo game
- Time to bag a Bank Holiday bargain! FEMAIL reveals the best discounts on everything from furniture to tech this long weekend - with savings of up to half price
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review – an Android handset with features even the iPhone XS doesn’t have
- Louis Tomlinson: ‘Niall is lovely, Zayn has the voice, Harry is cool, Liam gets the crowd going… then there’s me’
We drove a $39,000 Toyota Camry that’s loaded with cool features — here are the best ones have 373 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at October 16, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.