|VTV Travel is expected to be launched in December this year|
The building of this portal is to realize VTV’s roadmap on digitalization and digital content services on the digital platform. Accordingly, VTV Travel application, information portal www.dulich.vtv.vn, www.travel.vtv.vn of English version, and a portal 1039 to support customers will be built.
With VTV Travel, tourists will get access to the database including destinations, videos on typical characteristics of regions and localities across Vietnam. Besides, they will be updated with tourism information based on the automatic location position feature and get instructions on places to enjoy food and stay.
Under the agreement, Viettel will build and complete a tourism ecosystem with numerous services, applications, and other functions such as payment system, telecoms and internet services, so as to assist foreign visitors during their trips in Vietnam and Vietnamese people during their overseas travelling.
VTV Travel is expected to be launched in December this year.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Quang Ninh aims to develop smart tourism features to better serve visitors
- Huawei Microsoft Join Hands for Cloud Apps Service
- Apple & Ikea Join Hands to Launch Augmented Reality Furniture App for iOS
- His colleagues join hands to get him a new arm
- Religions join hands in environmental protection
- All India Tour and Tourism Information
- Use DALI Dimmer to Build Smart Home and Home Automation
- Nokia N900 joins hands with Linux
- City.vi by City Media Foundation - Building Local Video Information
- Cyprus and Russia join hands for charity