The bazaar attracted nearly 20 booths, introducing not only cuisine culture, but also traditional songs, dances and costumes.
The Vietnam’ booth displayed unique handicraft products with paintings of landscapes, the land and people of Vietnam embroidered by artisans; table cloths made from silk and characteristic brocade wallets of ethnic minority groups. Especially, traditional dishes and beverages such as fried spring roll and coffee created a good impression with visitors.
Particularly, the Vietnamese Embassy focused on promoting Vietnam’s famous landscapes.
Vietnamese Ambassador to Mongolia Doan Thi Huong hoped that through the bazaar, international friends would recognize that Vietnam not only has beautiful landscapes and delicious food, but that it is also a peaceful, hospitable country and an attractive tourism destination.
Mr. Slalounkone Seng-Outhone, Lao Ambassador to Mongolia, said that Vietnam’s booth left him a lot of impressions. Its goods are very diversified, photos of landscapes are decorated very beautifully. He has arrived in Vietnam many times, Vietnam’s landscapes are very wonderful, its dishes are very delicious and he wants to return to visit the nation.
Whie Mr. P. Meena, Chargé d’Affaires of the Indian Embassy in Mongolia, who has never been to Vietnam, said that fried spring roll, coffee and souvenirs of Vietnam are very special. He will come to Vietnam to visit Ha Long bay, Hoan Kiem lake and enjoy Vietnamese food.BTA
- Asbury Park to welcome 'Holiday Bazaar'
- Pho House, PT Noodles add street cred to West Valley's Vietnamese cuisine
- Best of New York: For the Vietnamese noodle soup pho, Nha Toi in Williamsburg is the place
- Shop local this holiday season at the Asbury Bazaar
- Don't miss the Asbury Park Spring Bazaar
- Bunker's Vietnamese street fare impresses in Queens
- Gwen Stefani is pretty in pink in Harper’s Bazaar, says husband Gavin Rossdale ‘likes me more’ with makeup
- President Trump should move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem
- Wikileaker Julian Assange living in cramped quarters at Ecuador Embassy
- U.S., Cuba reach agreement to open embassies, resume diplomatic ties