Vietnam’s U19s will meet Australia on October 22 and then the Republic of Korea on October 25. The 2018 AFC U19 Championship finals will be held from October 18 to November 4 in Indonesia. Vietnam’s U19 squad are in Group C with the U19 teams of Australia, the Republic of Korea and Jordan. Four teams going through to the semi-finals will represent Asia to compete in the FIFA U20 World Cup 2019 in Poland. In a press conference on October 18 ahead of the first match at the 2018 AFC U19 Championship finals, head coach Hoang Anh Tuan announced the official list of 22 players at the tournament. Mr Tuan said he still had a position for Doan Van Hau of Hanoi FC who plays for the national team. Van Hau is a young and talented footballer, he is currently taking part in a training course in the Republic of Korea to prepare for the upcoming 2018 ASEAN Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup. Head coach Hoang Anh Tuan is hoping the call up of Van Hau in the AFC U19 Championship finals will bring good results for Vietnam’s U19 team.
- NFL: J.C. Jackson of Patriots, Sammy Watkins of Chiefs face off in AFC Championship
- What time is Roger Federer vs Stefanos Tsitsipas in Dubai Tennis Championship final?
- Crown Princess Mary leads cheers at Handball World Championships final
- NFL expert reveals what Patriots did before AFC Championship match - it is unheard of!
- 32 things we learned from NFC, AFC Championship Games heading into NFL's Super Bowl LIII
- NFL looking into report that laser was pointed at Tom Brady in AFC Championship Game
- England U19s miss out on European Championship after Denmark defeat
- Patriots at Chiefs AFC Championship Game preview: Can Patrick Mahomes outduel Tom Brady in rematch?
- Opinion: AFC Championship showed us (again) NFL overtime rules are terrible
- NFC, AFC Championship game scores, TV schedules, info
Vietnam U19s to face Jordan in first match of AFC Championship finals have 317 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.