Director-General of the Department of Law and International Treaty under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Le Thi Tuyet Mai speaks at the 57th Annual Session of the AALCO (Photo: baoquocte.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – A Vietnamese delegation attended the 57th Annual Session of the Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization (AALCO), which took place in Tokyo, Japan, on October 8-12.
- Doug Hoskin discusses downtown parking, development and baking
- President orders 4 ministers to discuss marriage law revision
- [RECAP] Panel Discussion On Law Enforcement and the Community
- State-run MECL to contribute funds for skill development
- Indonesia to enhance blue carbon contribution in low carbon development policy
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- Japan joins hands with Vietnam to boost transparency of equity market
- Vietnam-US Society President receives US guest
- Vadodara's ENT surgeon invited at medical college in Vietnam
Vietnam contributes to discussion of int’l law development have 142 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 19, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.