The program was launched to celebrate the Russian cultural events such as the 190th birth anniversary of L.N. Tolstoy, the 200th birth anniversary of I.S. Turgenev, and the 215th birth anniversary of F.I. Tyutchev.
|Scene of the program. (Photo: tuoitrethudo.com.vn)|
On the agenda were book exhibitions, lectures, presentations, introductions about films related to Russian well-known writers and novels such as “War and peace” or “Anna Karenina”, to name but a few.
Another activity was launched to apply advanced technologies to Russian language teaching and learning in Vietnam. The program is expected to contribute to promoting Russian language teaching and learning as well as to popularize the Russian culture in Vietnam.
Translated by Song Anh
- Dual Language Education
- Russian Bride in the US - American and Russian "Cultural Exchanges"
- PM Phuc highlights Vietnam, Japan as extensive strategic partners
- Vietnam kicks off International Circus Festival 2019
- Japanese Language Study - How to Reach a Broader Horizon
- Beauty of Language
- Why I Choose Rocket Spanish to Learn the Spanish Language
- Multicultural Education in Your Classroom
- Spanish Language Learning - Is it Worth It?
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16