|The sea trade route of PVT Saturn liner from Papua New Guinea to eastern Australia|
PVT Saturn has a total deadweight of 13.159,67 DWT, a length of 128.60 M, a width of 20.40 M, and a draft of 8.714 M, with max speed at 13,4 nautical miles/hour. It was built in 2008 in South Korea. The operation of PVT Saturn vessel lifted the total deadweight of PVTrans Oil’s fleet to more than 40.000 DWT.
After the hand-over on June 22, 2017, the PVT Saturn vessel performed its first shipment transporting CPO from TarJun, Indonesia to eastern India. Since then, the vessel has carried out transportation services in North Asia, India and the Middle East…
The 2018-2019 period is seen as a good opportunity for PVTrans Oil to develop its fleet to serve large international cargo owners regarding vessel high technical, management and safety standards. The development of the fleet will also open opportunities for the company to expand operations, and find new customers on the international market.
PVTrans is a shipping company with the largest tankship fleet in Vietnam. It has developed its own brands and prestige in the domestic and international market via service quality improvements. As a key member company of PVTrans, PVTrans Oil has gradually affirmed its position in the international oil transport market, which is also the foundation for it to develop strongly in the coming time.
Theo PV Trans
- Australia shutters Papua New Guinea detention center
- Papua New Guinea announces Australian refugee center closure
- Asylum seekers stuck in limbo on Papua New Guinea's Manus Island
- Papua New Guinea court finds Australian refugee camp 'illegal'
- Australia agrees to close asylum seeker camp in Papua New Guinea
- Asylum seeker dies at Australian Papua New Guinea detention camp
- Skull found in Papua New Guinea 'world's oldest tsunami victim'
- Papua New Guinea 50 Wales 6: Welsh are battered in opening World Cup game in Pool C as David Mead hits hat-trick for hosts
- Being Modern in Papua New Guinea
- Tsunami warning as 8.0 magnitude earthquake hits Pacific Ocean east of Papua New Guinea