The sea trade route of PVT Saturn liner from Papua New Guinea to eastern Australia PVT Saturn has a total deadweight of 13.159,67 DWT, a length of 128.60 M, a width of 20.40 M, and a draft of 8.714 M, with max speed at 13,4 nautical miles/hour. It was built in 2008 in South Korea. The operation of PVT Saturn vessel lifted the total deadweight of PVTrans Oil’s fleet to more than 40.000 DWT. After the hand-over on June 22, 2017, the PVT Saturn vessel performed its first shipment transporting CPO from TarJun, Indonesia to eastern India. Since then, the vessel has carried out transportation services in North Asia, India and the Middle East… The 2018-2019 period is seen as a good opportunity for PVTrans Oil to develop its fleet to serve large international cargo owners regarding vessel high technical, management and safety standards. The development of the fleet will also open opportunities for the company to expand operations, and find new customers on the international market. PVTrans is a shipping company with the largest tankship fleet in Vietnam. It has developed its own brands and prestige in the domestic and international market via service quality improvements. As a key… Read full this story
- Glowing with health, Camilla the yoga fan: Duchess looks radiant as she accompanies Charles on Jubilee tour of Papua New Guinea
- Papua New Guinea buries massacre victims as officials fear tribal 'viciousness is getting worse'
- Teenagers dominate parts of Papua New Guinea as the country's youth population booms
- Papua New Guinea villagers facing food shortages amid rising population
- Emily Rudge shines for England as they see off Papua New Guinea
- Deputy PM Pham Binh Minh meets with Papua New Guinea Foreign Minister
- Zak Hardaker shock inclusion in 24-man Great Britain squad for tour of New Zealand and Papua New Guinea
- Inshore shipping routes prove competitive edge
- New Space Tracking Ship Yuanwang-7 Launched in China
- Trump's Syrian Oil Deployment 'Tantamount to Robbery,' Russia Says
PVTrans Oil deploys liner on Singapore – Papua New Guinea – Australia shipping route have 324 words, post on ven.vn at October 12, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.