At a reception in Hanoi on October 5 for the Lao guest, the Vietnamese government leader highly appreciated the outcomes of the working session between Phomphiphak and his Vietnamese counterpart Mai Tien Dung.
He suggested both sides continue their coordination in realizing cooperation documents between the two government offices as well as agreements between Vietnam and Laos.
Phomphiphak conveyed the deep condolences from the Lao Party, State, and people to their Vietnamese counterparts over the passing of former General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee Do Muoi.
He also briefed the PM on Laos’ socio-economic situation, saying that the Lao Government expects that the Vietnamese Government would continue to keep up cooperation and share experience in operating and managing the macro-economy, including dispatching qualified experts to cooperate with Lao specialists.
PM Phuc assigned relevant ministries and sectors to step up cooperation in this field with a view to stimulating Laos’ economic development in the time ahead.
He also asked Vietnamese and Lao ministries and sectors to accelerate the implementation of cooperation agreements, programmes, and projects in the hope of boosting each country’s socio-economic development.
- Annual Government Office Party Postponed due to Crash Anniversary
- PM Pashinyan assures Armenian Government will support all innovative and creative ideas
- PM Pashinyan receives EDB Management Board Chairman Andrey Belyaninov
- Who is Malcolm Turnbull? Former Australian PM who was ousted from office
- PM lays out coalition Government blueprint
- Ernest Hemingway-based penguin welcomed to Dundee office after Maggie’s auction
- Council leader welcomes new Government investment in the county
- SEN judicial review parents welcome new council officer's vision
- Norwich charity welcomes £100m drive to end rough sleeping by 2027
- Israeli politician calls on PM to dismiss US envoy over aide scandal