At the working session with the Dutch Media Authority, participants listened to Madeleine de Cock Buning, head of the Commission, speak about its structure and organization, issues related to law and activities of the Dutch communications market.
The two sides shared experiences in the management and supervision of communications market activities in the context of an increasingly developed information technology industry, thereby creating new means of communications.
In the same day, the delegation visited the Vietnamese Embassy in the Hague, with the participation of representatives of overseas Vietnamese in the Hague and Vietnamese students in the Netherlands, to know their thoughts and aspirations.
The 20,000-member Vietnamese community in the Netherlands has promoted the good traditions of the nation, lived harmoniously and respected local laws, and actively participated in activities towards the homeland.Compiled by BTA
- Hanoi delegation pays working visits to Myanmar, Brunei, Indonesia
- Vietnam’s army delegation pays official visit to Russia, Belarus
- PCC flags competition concerns on Grab-Uber deal
- Schools face cutbacks to fund pay rise for teachers in England
- PCC probes bid rigging charges in government project
- PCC fines condo developer in first 'abuse of dominance' case
- Commission to look into 'far-reaching impact' of Grab-Uber deal
- PCC shortens M&A review period
- PCC fines Grab, Uber P16 million for merger violations
- PCC blocks URC-RHI deal over monopoly concerns