The opinions of local and foreign insiders about Vietnam’s Millennial entrepreneurs. Ms. Ninh Do, Country Marketing Manager (Vietnam), Google Asia Pacific Millennials are a driving force globally, not just in Vietnam. And while “millennials” has been a popular term in other countries for several years now, it has only been used recently in Vietnam and mostly among corporate people, especially marketing professionals, whose job is to understand user insights and behavior. Vietnamese millennials are the first generation in Vietnam to be so connected to the world and they see the world from a very different lens as well. They are and continue to be the driving force of the economy, booming with new business ideas, and will lay the foundation for Generation X and Z to push for an even bigger and more rapid change. It’s clear that Industry 4.0 is the key focus of the Vietnamese Government in driving economic growth. As Vietnam becomes more and more connected to the world, Vietnamese startups know that to compete with businesses from countries like China and India they must look beyond their local market. They understand instinctively that if they want to go big, they need to go regional. In that… Read full this story
- Welcome to Powder Mountain – a utopian club for the millennial elite
- Punjab’s IT Revolution Brought Closer to Reality by Global Entrepreneur Gurbaksh Chahal
- Aspire to be a woman entrepreneur? Here's what you should know
- Young entrepreneur says education system is broken
- 800 entrepreneurs empowered in 10 yrs
- Where it all went wrong for makeup entrepreneur Napoleon Perdis
- Millennial business women to watch in Houston this year
- Millennials: A Generation of Burnouts or Marathon Runners?
- WATCH! Millennials react to Sitharaman's Ola-Uber remark
- Revealed! What millennials really want from their jobs
Passion abounds among millennial entrepreneurs have 298 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at October 17, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.