According to Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Truong Son, Director of Cho Ray Hospital, the centre uses Japanese-style high-quality health services and examinations known as the “Ningen Dock” which is a comprehensive screening that is very popular in Japan, and can help discover cancer in its early stages and prevent lifestyle-related diseases.
Mr. Kuninori Takagi from Japan’s International University of Health and Welfare (IUHW) said that his side sent 65 doctors, nurses and technicians to Cho Ray Hospital; and welcomed 35 doctors, nurses and technicians from Cho Ray Hospital for training and conducting technology transfer.
Additionally, to provide healthcare services like in Japan, the centre has established a line linking with Japanese medical foundations of IUHW, allowing remote medical diagnostic systems to ensure reliable reports and accurate results.
Addressing the center inauguration ceremony, Prof. Dr. Nguyen Viet Tien, Standing Deputy Minister of Health, appreciated the healthcare cooperation between Vietnam and Japan.Compiled by BTA
- Ho Chi Minh City Cruise Port Guide
- Review: The Reverie Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Singapore Airlines A330 Business Class Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
- VIETNAM & CAMBODIA – 2 or 3-week Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap itinerary with Mekong Cruise
- Ho Chi Minh City tourism festival to kick off
- Ho Chi Minh City to organize international marathon in December
- Another fake policeman nabbed stirring disorder in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City police suggest lowering speed limits on 10 busy roads
- Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide
- Ho Chi Minh City Nightlife – Clubs, Bars, & Nightlife tips