The fire spread and rapidly engulfed the two workshops on 1000-square metres of Tri Gia Co, Ltd which stored flammable materials.
Immediately after the fire alarm was raised, fire fighters and fire engines were mobilized to the scene to extinguish the fire. Until 9pm, the blaze was brought under control.
No fatalities were reported. Losses are initially estimated at dozens of billions of dongs.
- Repairing Your Wood Floors
- Hard Wood Flooring is Tough
- Rip Off Report Removal - Ladder To The Top
- Cons, Scams, and Rip Offs - How to Avoid Them While Travelling
- Sawhorse Plans - A Wood Sawhorse is Better Than Plastic
- Better Software RIPs For Printing Vehicle Wraps
- Make Money Online But Don't Get Ripped Off!
- Black Homeowners Guide to Avoiding the Latest Rip-offs and Scams
- How to Make Money Fast Without Getting Ripped Off
- How To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Identity Theft Protection Companies