Coca-Cola is looking for area in Hanoi to build its fourth factory in Vietnam, while simultaneously planning to open an additional factory in Ho Chi Minh City in 2020. President of Coca-Cola Calin Dragan meeting Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc Having a total investment capital of $300 million, the factory in Hanoi is expected to produce both traditional and nutritious products with higher added value, using local materials, while generating jobs for thousands of direct and indirect labourers and developing a distribution network. President of Coca-Cola Calin Dragan at a recent meeting with Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc said that thanks to Vietnam’s policy of creating favourable conditions, the firm has enjoyed good growth and has become one of the 100 biggest tax payers in the country. Coca-Cola Vietnam started investment in Vietnam with a project in Hanoi in 1994. The project is located in Duyen Thai commune of Thuong Tin district. The Coca-Cola Vietnam system increased local manufacturing and distribution capacity with new filling lines and the installation of new cold-drink coolers at local stores,helping local businesses boost beverage sales. The company’s most popular beverages in Vietnam include sparkling brands Coca-Cola, Coke Light, Fanta, and Sprite, and still brands… Read full this story
- Coca-Cola embroiled in row with small Spanish distillery who claim THEY invented the famous recipe and called drink Kola Coca
- Japan Gets Coca-Cola’s First-Ever Alcoholic Drink, While 2 Melons Auctioned For $29,000
- Coca-Cola Raises Prices On Trump's Favorite Drink Over Tariffs
- Caffeine Hit for Coca-Cola as it Buys Costa Coffee Chain
- Coca-Cola Hit with a $21 Million Distracted Driving Judgment
- CSPI Refiles Lawsuit Alleging Coca-Cola and ABA Deceived Consumers on Health Risks
- Tax Court: Prior Closing Agreement May Have Relevance in Coca-Cola’s Transfer Pricing Case
- Court Grants Summary Judgment Against Coca-Cola in Breach of Collective Bargaining Agreement Claim by United Steel Workers
- Coca-Cola Bottling Of Mobile to Pay $35,000 to Settle EEOC Sex Discrimination Suit
- Supreme Court: Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FDCA) Compliance Does Not Bar Lanham Act Claims - POM Wonderful LLC v. Coca-Cola Co.
Coca Cola to build an additional two factories in Vietnam have 342 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.