Citi now offers its corporate clients the innovative commercial cards in Vietnam, including Business-to-Business (B2B) solutions and Virtual Card Accounts (VCA) for payables, as well as travel solutions such as corporate cards for travel and entertainment purposes. These solutions are testimony to commitment that Citi has made in providing greater efficiency, control and transparency to help corporate clients more effectively manage their payment and expense management processes in a seamless, streamlined and accountable manner. Commenting on the launch, Citi country officer for Vietnam Natasha Ansell said, “We are delighted to add on to our comprehensive and market-leading suite of institutional banking products for our global multinational and local corporate clients in Vietnam. This launch is a further demonstration of our commitment to the country and the development of its economy, local enterprises, banking and financial industry, and its people.” Jared Mecham, Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions head for Vietnam added, “Globalisation and changing business trends have had a significant impact on the volume of travel and entertainment expenses, as well as B2B payments. At the same time, economic pressures are leading corporates to reduce expenses, tighten working capital and release trapped liquidity. In this fast evolving corporate landscape, our… Read full this story
- The Risk of Identity Theft in Barnstable-Hyannis
- What's the Risk to Your Identity in Glastonbury?
- CYBERSECURITY: Why Nigeria faces unprecedented cyber-attacks in 2020
- Money Is the Oxygen on Which the Fire of Global Warming Burns
- The 2016 Republican convention - live updates
- In Defense of Schlock Music: Why Journey, Billy Joel, and Lionel Richie Are Better Than You Think
- The JFK Mistress Gunned Down in Cold Blood
- Every VMAs Video of the Year Award, Ranked From Worst to Best
Citi offers virtual card accounts have 289 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.