Festival to help Ninh Binh promote tourism potential The picturesque Trang An Complex in Ninh Binh province (Photo: vietnamtourism.gov.vn) The northern province of Ninh Binh will have opportunities to promote its tourism potential as a cultural, sport and tourism festival will be held in the locality later this month. Held by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the event is part of the programmes organised to mark 1,050th anniversary of Dai Co Viet, the first feudal state of Vietnam. A wide range of cultural activities are scheduled such as photo exhibitions, amateur cheo (traditional opera) performances, and various culture and sport activities. Local Trang An Landscape Complex, recognised by the UNESCO as a World Heritage site in 2014, together with other renowned heritages like Ha Long Bay, Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park, and gong cultural space in the Central Highlands, among others, will be nudged closer to the visitors at the festival through the “Going through the heritages of Vietnam” photo exhibition. Also, the exhibition, with 100 gorgeous photos, will feature stunning natural landscapes, architecture, historical and cultural relic sites, as well as typical cultural characteristics of ethnic groups across the country. Located about 90 kilometres south of… Read full this story
- Travel news: this month (April 2018) in luxury travel
- D. J.s, Swim Briefs, $25 Coladas: In Vegas, the Party’s at the Pool
- Here Are All of the Black People on CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC
- Alien Abduction Insurance Policies Surge Ahead of Storm Area 51
- Social News 16/4
- Social News In Brief 15/5
- A new wife, a secret past, and a trail of loss and blood
- 10 Things About Flying Business Class!
- He told his friends his vest was stab-proof and offered to demonstrate. It wasn't.
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, July 27-Aug. 3
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 24/10 have 306 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.