The KDB Daruttaqwa, skippered by Commander Mohammad Azrin Bin Haji Mahmud and carrying 76 officers and crew members on board, will visit the city from October 2-4.
The ship was welcomed by representatives from the city’s Department of External Affairs, border guard force and military command; the Commands of the fifth Military Region and the third Naval Region, and the Defence Ministry’s Department of Exteral Relations.
The Bruneian naval officers will pay courtesy calls to the Commands of the fifth Military Region and the third Naval Region, as well as leaders of the city’s People’s Committee. They will also exchange experience and take part in a friendly football match with Vietnamese officers.
The visit aims to strengthen friendship, cooperation, and mutual understanding between the two countries’ armies and people.
Last month, Tien Sa Port also welcomed the HMCS Calgary ship and the MV Asterix commercial container ship of the Royal Canadian Navy which paid a five-day visit to Da Nang. –VNA
- Meghan McCain trolls Trump after president mocks 'Da Nang Dick'
- Kim Jong Un pays another visit to China
- Reminder: Today isn't Equal Pay Day for all women
- On Equal Pay Day, A Reminder That The Gap Is Far Greater For Women Of Color
- Empower women on Equal Pay Day by rejecting its faulty narrative
- For Equal Pay Day, just accept that men and women are generally different
- Bad Math and Worse Policy Ideas on Equal Pay Day: Reason Roundup
- This 'Equal Pay Day,' stop advocating for paid parental leave policies that depress women's wages
- Trump blasts ‘Da Nang Dick’ Blumenthal ahead of Hanoi Summit
- Trump: ‘I Have Now Spent More Time In Vietnam Than Da Nang Dick Blumenthal’