Anatoly Sivak. An archive photo MINSK, 2 October (BelTA) – The Transport and Communications Ministry does not believe it is necessary to subsidize flights of foreign air carriers to Belarus. The statement was made by Belarusian Transport and Communications Minister Anatoly Sivak during the Belarusian Transport Week on 2 October, BelTA has learned.The official said: “I can assure you we have no restrictions on flights of any low-cost air carriers or any other companies.”In his opinion, the unwillingness of the Minsk National Airport to service aircraft for free cannot be identified as a restriction. “While some countries are forced to subsidize such expenses, we see no need to do the same now. We don’t have to subsidize flights of some air carrier to Belarus,” said Anatoly Sivak.At the same time it is necessary to reduce the cost of services offered by the Belarusian air carrier Belavia. The legislation may be amended to allow Belavia to sell non-refundable tickets and tickets with no check-in baggage.More about Society
- Place SPAD back under transport ministry, group says
- Transport Ministry to reduce summons rate to RM150?
- Transport Ministry reviewing possible regulations with SPAD for ride-sharing services like Uber and GrabCar
- Transport ministry implemented 22 out of 51 safety recommendations after Genting bus crash – report
- Existing road offence penalties not severe enough, laws to be reviewed – Transport Ministry
- Mitsubishi Research Center Raided by Japan’s Transport Ministry
- Transport Ministry says schools to get improved road safety education programme module next year
- No AES installations in Miri, says transport ministry
- Tesla Model S’ Autopilot function a “considerable traffic hazard” – German Transport Ministry report
- Motorcycle taxi services illegal – Transport Ministry
Belarusian Transport Ministry against subsidizing foreign air carriers have 277 words, post on eng.belta.by at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.