The exhibition will feature 600 booths, including those from India, Poland, Taiwan (China), the Republic of Korea, Thailand, China.
Vietnam will bring interesting experiences to visitors, according to the organising board.
In the beverage category, big names such as Sabeco, Habeco, Sagota, Cocacola, Heniken, Tan Hiep Phat and URC Vietnam will introduce many of their new products to consumers and visitors, proving the attractiveness of the continuously growing domestic beverage market.
Meanwhile, the food category will see the presence of 20 strong brands and 30 organic products from prestigious producers.
According to Dinh Thi My Loan, Chairwoman of the Association of Vietnam Retailers, consumers are now ready to pay 20-25 percent higher for organic products. This shows an increasing demand for clean products to improve the life quality.
The exhibition will offer an opportunity for businesses to shake hands to create a clean farm produce chain in order to gain easier access to major retailers namely BigC, Hapro, Fivimart and Aeon Mall, said she.
The annual event creates a trade playground that greatly benefits the trademark promotion, said Nguyen Khac Luan, General Director of the Vietnam National Trade Fair & Advertising Company (Vinexad).
Through the exhibition, businesses will expand cooperation opportunities and directly access the public, he added.-VNA
- Facts About the Best Skin Firming Face Products
- The #1 Problem With Most Anti Wrinkle Firming Serum Products
- The Problem With Most Skin Firming Moisturizer Products
- Reasons Why the Best Skin Firming Cream Products Are So Effective
- The Problem With Most Intensive Firming Lotion Products
- Extra Firming Cream - The #1 Problem With Most Extra Firming Cream Products
- Firm Breasts - Products For Beautiful, Firm Breasts
- The Ugly Truth About Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum Products
- Samsung CLP 550 - The Sky is the Limit
- How to Make Money With Product Funnel Launching