The scholarship mainly supports students in hard living conditions, or looking unhealthy but having excellent academic results at high schools and universities.
Mr. Niimura Minoru, General Director of Canon Vietnam Co.,Ltd congratulates students.
Mr. Niimura Minoru posed with students during a ceremony held in Hanoi on October 13th, 2018. (Photos: Vu Thuy)
After three months of implementation, this year’s Examining Board has finalized the list of 23 high school students and 13 university students from the provinces of Nghe An, Phu Yen, Kien Giang, and Ho Chi Minh city, in which scholarship for high school student is VND16.2 million/set/year, and for university student is VND24 million/set/year.
They were honored for the 2018 – 2019 school year in a ceremony held in Hanoi on October 13th, 2018.
Students may get additional scholarships in the following years till they graduate, provided that they keep on studying well enough.
At the same time, Canon Vietnam Co., Ltd and Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union commit to following up and supporting students in their study and their career in their future, creating a firm fundamental base for the next generation’s development.
Organizers hope to contribute more and more for the next Vietnamese generation’s development particularly and for the national education generally, by creating opportunities and best conditions for the development of students./.
- Pinoy students receive P37 million in US scholarship
- Filipino students receive P37 million worth of US scholarships
- 2,600 students receive degrees Convocation ceremony of KL deemed university
- Turkey Receives $15 Billion Finacial Boost From Qatar Amid US Tariff Dispute
- Research projects of two engineering students receive full funding to Belgium
- Affluent students receive extra time on SAT exams: Report
- JEE Main Result 2019 declared; 15 students receive 100 NTA score
- Egypt says to receive $2 billion IMF payment by end-July
- James Dolan won't rule out selling the Knicks after receiving $5 billion 'feelers' and now the stock is soaring
- ICI receives Rs7 billion investment offer