Illustrative photo (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – Several businesses have set up strategies to help their processed coffee products win the trust of global consumers, given their belief that Vietnamese coffee has the strength and potential to do so. Facing consumers’ fear of unsafe food, the Vinamit JSC has developed clean farming methods and applied high technologies in food processing and preservation. Aside from other dried agricultural produce, freeze-dried coffee products are one of the firm’s latest ideas. Vinamit General Director Nguyen Lam Vien said that freeze-dried products are the outcome of his company’s devotion to producing convenient and healthy organic products. Many surveys show that today’s consumers have high demands for clean coffee. Notably, almost all export markets request that product origins be traceable. Businesses need to not only actively build brands but also satisfy the demands of modern consumerism. Tran Thanh Hai, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the NutiFood Nutrition Food JSC, said the domestic instant coffee market currently faces fierce competition from large, long-standing coffee brands from both Vietnam and other countries. To survive in this competition, NutiFood has taken its own way, he said, adding that it has invested in having the best… Read full this story
- Online Credit Card Processing Has Created the Global Market
- Do You Reach a Global Market
- Advanced Global Marketing
- Thinking of a Home Based Business? - Take a Look at Internet Network Marketing!
- How To Create Sales and Marketing Automation For Your Network Marketing Business Online
- How To Create A Backend Marketing System That Sends You Piles Of Cash
- Effectively Creating a Strategic Marketing Plan
- Backend Marketing - How To Create A Backend Marketing System That Pulls In Cash Automatically!
- Creating an Effective Marketing Strategy
- How to Create an Internet Marketing Sales Strategy
Vietnam’s processed coffee looks to create a buzz in global markets have 303 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 14, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.