The Ministry of Transport (MT) published a document that estimates the total compensation amount for expropriations required for the construction of Line 5 of the Bucharest metro, the Eroilor to Pantelimon section, is estimated at RON 100 million. MT also estimates the costs of construction at RON 9.16 billion and says the line should be completed in full in 2032. “Following the review of the Feasibility Study, a number of 29 privately-owned buildings, with an area of 58,338 sqm and a total of 178 buildings belonging to the public domain, with an area of 311,019 sqm, were identified”, MT showed in the document. So far, about RON 1.83 billion have been spent towards expropriations for the Drumul Taberei sections of the line, and another RON 7.33 billion will be spent for the entire line that will end in the Pantelimon area. In MT’s document, it is also estimated that the Drumul Taberei Subway could be ready next year after seven years of work. Section 2, Eroilor – Universitate – Piata Iancului, could be completed in five years, or by 2025, and Section 3 Piata Iancului – Pantelimon will be completed in seven years and put to use in 2032.
- HCMC submits plans for new $2.9 billion metro line
- Hanoi to reloan $98.35 million to launch Cat Linh-Hadong metro line
- Metro line no.5 construction in HCMC estimated to cost US$1.66 billion
- Long-delayed Metro Line No.2 may be added $701.78 million?
- HCMC seeks approval to build metro line 3A
- Transport ministry considers resuming several int’l flights
- HCM City proposes investment in Ben Thanh-Tan Kien metro line
- HCM City proposes investment in Ben Thanh - Tan Kien metro line
- Metro trains ready to operate up to Pettah
- HCMC works on plan to build fifth metro line
Transport Ministry estimates that the Drumul Taberei metro line will be ready next year have 279 words, post on business-review.eu at September 18, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.