The Party chief’s official visit, from September 5-8, made headlines in official websites of the Kremlin, the Russian Government, the State Duma of Russia and the Russian Federation Council. The independence newspaper ran an article by Grigory Lokshin, Vice President of the Russia-Vietnam Friendship Association, who said that the Vietnamese leader’s visit will open up a new page in the bilateral relationship. General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Central Committee Nguyen Phu Trong holds talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Vietnam has changed unrecognizably after 30 years of reform and become an equal partner of Russia, the article said, adding that the country has also maintained its fine policy towards Russia. G. Lokshin expressed his belief that cooperation projects signed during the visit, along with the free trade agreement between Vietnam and the Eurasian Economic Union, which was put into force in October 2016, will help the two countries fulfill the target of raising bilateral trade to USD 10 billion in 2020. He held that the partnership, including collaboration in exploiting oil and gas on Vietnam’s continental shelf, has helped Russia create a more balanced configuration and contributed to maintaining peace and stability in the region. Meanwhile,… Read full this story
- Twitter Adds Labels for Accounts of Russia's Upper, Lower Houses, Embassy in US
- Fauci ‘Seriously Doubts’ Russia’s Coronavirus Vaccine Is Safe and Effective
- Larry Hogan Bets the GOP Will Sour on Trump—And He'll Refresh the Republican Party
- Fauci Doubts Russia Has Proven Its Coronavirus Vaccine Is Safe and Effective
- Seattle Police Chief: Call 911 When You Hear Hate Speech
- Republicans Rebel Against Their Own Party's Stimulus Plan in Split with McConnell
- Kremlin Expects Apologies After Fox News Journalist Calls Putin a 'Killer'
- Lavrov: Putin-Trump Phone Talks 'Demonstrate Mutual Respect'
- 5 Takeaways From Trump's Axios Interview
- Parents Consider 'COVID Mixers' to Infect Healthy Children and Build Herd Immunity
Russian press highlights Party chief’s visit to Russia have 314 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 9, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.