Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort and Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay has announced Nguyen Vu Dan Chau as the new cluster director of marketing, responsible for leading all the marketing, communications, and branding activities of the two properties.
|Nguyen Vu Dan Chau, the new cluster director of marketing at Premier Village Phu Quoc|
Chau joins Premier Village Phu Quoc with eight years of professional experience at international brands, seven years among which were dedicated to the hospitality field. Her most recent journey was with Le Méridien Saigon, a Marriott International brand that strives to ignite creativity and a sense of discovery in travellers.
Prior to Le Méridien Saigon, she had been marketing manager of The Coffee Bean, Moevenpick Hotel Saigon, and Grand Mercure Danang. Through the journey, she gained extensive skills and knowledge in branding, digital marketing, public relations, advertising, and strategic planning, as well as the concrete foundations of hotel operations.
|Premier Village Phu Quoc from above|
“Chau has a passion for marketing and inspiring people. She places great emphasis on boosting the spirit of her team and fostering their personal development with strategic planning at all phases. Such congenial attitude towards all company members and genuine dedication to the brand have won my trust and convinced me to choose her for my team,” Heami Chung, cluster director of sales and marketing for Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort and Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay, shared.
Joining the management team in this new AccorHotels family, Chau sets her heart on making a significant contribution to revenue increase and brand growth. “There is ample space to explore and exciting stories to unfold about this island and these two new resorts. It is not only the distinctive experience inside the resort, but also the unexpected aspects of the whole destination that I want my guests to discover,” shared the new director.
By Thai An
- Google ANZ appoints Jason Pellegrino as new managing director
- Twitter appoints new Brazil director
- Tricycle theatre's new artistic director is Indhu Rubasingham
- Green Grid shifts focus, gets new exec director
- Bioware's Casey Hudson is Microsoft's New Creative Director
- AWS hires new country director for Brazil
- 'Orange is the New Black' teaser and premiere date revealed
- Kaspersky Lab appoints new Brazil director
- Apple creates new managing director role for China
- H&M Is Launching a New 'Modern-day Market' Retail Chain That's Just Called 'Arket'