FIFA 19 has finally arrived and whether you’re a FIFA veteran or new to the sports genre, we’ve created this guide to help you get up to speed with what to expect from EA’s latest release. The Journey will be making a comeback in FIFA 19 as well as FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) and new Icons have been added to the roster. You can find our review of FIFA 19 here to see what we thought about the beautiful game. FIFA 19 Chemistry Finding the right chemistry between players and their play styles is key when shaping your perfect team. This year, if you look under Attribute Details you’ll be able to see pluses and minuses next to player stats indicating the increase and decrease in the player’s ability based on chemistry. Players with strong chemistry and chemistry styles applied to their cards will have green plus numbers and a player’s finishing stat can be boosted if they have full 10 chemistry. Micro-management is no stranger to the FIFA franchise and EA has purposefully reshaped chemistry to make it more useful and provide better bonuses. FIFA Ultimate Team Building your FUT team can be a bit of a slog but… Read full this story
- The cheapest FIFA 19 prices on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC
- FIFA 19: 10 tips to make you a better player
- Alex Hunter is chasing Champions League glory in Fifa 19's The Journey
- FIFA 19 Patch Notes: Update 1.13 Makes Changes to FUT
- FIFA 20 Guide: Your House, Your Rules
- Master ‘FIFA 19’ Ultimate Team with our beginner’s guide
- FIFA 19 deals and price: Tesco, Sainsbury's, ASDA and the best offers
- ‘FIFA 19’ gets the UEFA Champions League, ‘FIFA 18’ free to try now
- These are the 20 best soccer players in the world, as ranked by the new “FIFA 19” video game
- FIFA 19 ratings: Which Premier League stars are in the top 100 and when will the game be released?
FIFA 19 guide: tricks and tips for The Journey and FUT have 307 words, post on www.vg247.com at September 25, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.