CEO Sean Ianchulev to join industry panel discussion on “Medical and Surgical Management of Corneal Conditions and Complications”
NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Eyenovia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYEN), a biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of ophthalmology products utilizing its patented piezo-print technology to deliver microdosed medications topically to the eye, today announced that Dr. Sean Ianchulev, Eyenovia’s Chief Executive Officer and Chief Medical Officer, has been invited to participate in a panel discussion at the upcoming Ocular Surgery News (OSN) New York 2018 Conference, being held September 28-30 in New York, N.Y.
Dr. Ianchulev will be joined by fellow leaders in the ophthalmology and optometry community to present cases and discuss the medical and surgical management of front-of-the-eye conditions, complications and new technologies addressing these issues.
“Each year OSN New York provides an intimate platform for innovators in the eye care community to come together and provide thoughtful discussion on both our common and unique challenges,” commented Dr. Ianchulev, Eyenovia’s Chief Executive Officer and Chief Medical Officer. “I look forward to participating in this year’s industry panel session to discuss these as well as opportunities in treating eye conditions, select case studies demonstrating significant unmet patient needs and new approaches to developing ophthalmic drugs, including the use of Eyenovia’s high-precision microdosing technology.”
Details of the Panel Presentation:
|Presentation:||Medical and Surgical Management of Corneal Conditions and Complications|
|Presenter(s):||Kenneth A. Beckman, MD, FACS; D. Rex Hamilton, MD, MS, FACS; Kathryn M. Hatch, MD;|
|Sean Ianchulev, MD, MPH; Sumitra Khandelwal, MD; Francis S. Mah, MD; Tal Raviv, MD,|
|FACS; Christopher E. Starr, MD, FACS; Mitchell P. Weikert, MD|
|Moderator:||Terry Kim, MD|
|Date/Time:||Friday, September 28 at 11:40-12:40 p.m. EDT|
|Location:||The Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel|
About EyenoviaEyenovia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYEN) is a specialty biopharmaceutical company building a portfolio of next generation topical eye treatments based on its proprietary delivery and formulation platform for microdosing. Eyenovia’s pipeline is currently focused on the late-stage development of microdosed medications for myopia progression, glaucoma and other eye diseases.
Company Contact:[email protected]
Media Contact:[email protected]
/EIN News/ —
- New York 2018 Review: Emotions Run High in Hong Sangsoo's GRASS
- New York 2018 Review: Bi Gan's LONG DAY'S JOURNEY INTO NIGHT, The Cinematic Event of the Year
- Marvel's New York Comic-Con 2018 Lineup Revealed
- Netflix New York Comic-Con 2018 Lineup Revealed
- Amazon Prime Video New York Comic Con Lineup Revealed
- Climbing Made Public: Sport Climbing Comes to Upstate New York at Thacher State Park
- American Gods to Make First Appearance at New York Comic Con 2018
- Hellboy is Coming to New York Comic Con 2018!
- More New York Comic Con 2018 Cosplay Photos
- Our First Round of New York Comic Con 2018 Cosplay!
- 99 More New York Comic Con Cosplay Photos!
- My Yoga Teacher Training Experience at Y7 Studios in New York • Alex in Wanderland
Eyenovia to Participate in Panel Presentation at OSN New York 2018 have 472 words, post on world.einnews.com at September 19, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.