HCM City works to solve difficulties facing property enterprisesThe People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City held a conference on November 7 to help local real estate enterprises solve difficulties.Le Hoang Chau, President of the Ho Chi Minh City Real Estate Association, said the local property market faces several bottlenecks affecting enterprises’ business and investment activities, including approval of investment intentions, ground clearance, land use feess, project acquisition, using land funds to pay for Build-Transfer (BT) contracts, and credit and financial procedure issues.The slow settlement of these bottlenecks is one reason for the significant decrease in the supply of real estate products in 2018, which is forecast to continue reducing in 2019, Chau affirmed.At the event, local enterprises shared difficulties facing them during project implementation.Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Phong admitted that there remain several difficulties facing local property firms, including overlaps of legal regulations, credit crunch and long inspections by the Government Inspectorate.Regarding the granting of certificates on land use rights, Phong assigned the municipal Department of Natural Resources and Environment to pay more attention to this matter.He said that Vice Chairman of the local People’s Committee Tran Vinh Tuyen and Director of Construction Department Tran… Read full this story
- Tuesday briefing: Iowa farce as caucuses results delayed
- Wednesday briefing: Ripping end to State of the Union
- The RBI policy statement
- Bay Briefing: Next two weeks crucial in coronavirus fight
- Anil Ambani was a wealthy businessman, now he is not: Lawyer tells court
- Anil Ambani says his net worth is nearly zero
- Will the coronavirus outbreak derail the global economy?
- Bay Briefing: Not that Prop. 13 — schools go to the ballot to rebuild
- Bomb squad put central London on shutdown as police evacuate famous Groucho Club and Soho Hotel after 'unexploded WWII device’ is dug up in building site near Dean Street
- 'Multiple' passengers on quarantined Coronavirus cruise liner off Japan DO have the illness and ten have been taken to hospital, officials confirm
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 9/11 have 337 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at September 10, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.