The first event was organized in 2016.
According to Chau Van Cuong, Deputy Chairman of the Overseas Vietnamese Branch in Jihlava, since the branch was established seven years ago, apart from consolidating the organization and taking care of the overseas Vietnamese, the branch has always paid attention to the organization of events to introduce the Vietnamese culture. This year’s Vietnam Culture Day in Jihlava also created opportunities for Vietnamese people to exchange and integrate into the local people.
Mr. Rudolf Chloupek, Mayor of Jihlava city, said that he is impressed by the life and working style of the Vietnamese community in the Czech Republic in general and in Jihlava in particular. The administration of the city always supports community activities of Vietnamese people there.
Hundreds of local people in Jihlava enjoyed Vietnam’s traditional dishes such as noodle soup (Pho), vermicelli noodles with grilled pork, spring roll, which were prepared at site, and cakes, fruits and refreshers transported from Vietnam.
In addition, the participants also enjoyed traditional and modern art programs and watched documentary film introducing the land, people and tourism development potential of Vietnam./.BTA
- Vietnam, Czech Republic enjoy robust trade ties
- Could Czech Republic Ban Islam? Far-Right, Anti-Islam Party Does Well in Elections
- Ostrava shooting – Multiple victims as gunman opens fire in Czech Republic hospital
- Hospital shooting in Czech Republic leaves at least 6 dead
- Ostrava shooting – Six dead after gunman opens fire in Czech Republic hospital as cops hunt killer
- Man kills 6 in Czech Republic with illegal gun, wounds 3
- Third Vietnam Coffee Day opens in Gia Lai
- Vodafone suing O2 Czech Republic for $15 mln
- Vodafone suing O2 Czech Republic for 10 million pounds
- Rare shooting spree in Czech Republic