Presenting insignia for the cause of culture, sports and tourism to Vietnamese Ambassador to Spain (Source: toquoc.vn)When he was Vietnamese Ambassador to Mexico, Mr. Dung actively coordinated with local authorities to build Uncle Ho’s statute in Mexico city and Acapulco city. At the 25th and 35th anniversary of diplomatic ties of Vietnam, Venezuela and Colombia, he coordinated with organizations to organize exhibitions on Vietnamese culture and tourism, Vietnamese Day in Venezuela and Colombia. On the occasion of the 40th anniversary of establishing Vietnam – Spain diplomatic relations, Ambassador Ngo Tien Dung and the Embassy served well the official visits to Spain by the leaders of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in 2017. He also assisted the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism to organize three sessions to introduce and promote Vietnamese tourism in Spain./. Compiled by BTA
- Dak Nong to host Vietnam 2nd Brocade Culture Festival
- Int’l tourism event to be held despite foreign partners’ absence
- Ben Tre Province has nearly 50 tourism destinations
- Authorities strive to restore domestic tourism to pre-pandemic levels
- Is Germany's largest cultural institution too big to work?
- Sports Illustrated Goes to War With Its Owner The Maven
- Black Lives Matter movement provokes thought about racism in sport climbing
- Fox News Pundit: Trump Doesn’t ‘Love’ Confederacy, He Just Defends It From ‘Cancel Culture’
- Sky Sports Darts team pick out 12 things to look forward to ahead of the sport's return
- On my radar: Sheku Kanneh-Mason's cultural highlights
Presenting insignia for the cause of culture, sports and tourism to... have 248 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at August 22, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.