When he was Vietnamese Ambassador to Mexico, Mr. Dung actively coordinated with local authorities to build Uncle Ho’s statute in Mexico city and Acapulco city.
At the 25th and 35th anniversary of diplomatic ties of Vietnam, Venezuela and Colombia, he coordinated with organizations to organize exhibitions on Vietnamese culture and tourism, Vietnamese Day in Venezuela and Colombia.
On the occasion of the 40th anniversary of establishing Vietnam – Spain diplomatic relations, Ambassador Ngo Tien Dung and the Embassy served well the official visits to Spain by the leaders of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in 2017.
He also assisted the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism to organize three sessions to introduce and promote Vietnamese tourism in Spain./.Compiled by BTA
- Mekong Delta province hosts annual Culture and Tourism Week
- Phu Yen Culture and Tourism Week 2018
- First Sport Tourism report to be launched at WTM
- Indonesian Ministry of Culture and Tourism and Aviareps continue cooperation in Australia and China
- The world’s premier sports tourism expo comes to Thailand
- Sports tourism success not guaranteed, experts tell WTM
- Indonesia`s Ministry of Culture and Tourism report for the tourism year 2005
- Indonesian Culture and Tourism Ministry urging moratorium on new hotel development in Bali Through 2015
- PATA and Chengdu Culture and Tourism Development Group signed MoU
- Experiencing culture and tourism products in HCM City