Rice bags for exports (Source: cafef.vn) Instead, they now can rent such facilities from other agencies and organisations. The capacity volume requirements are also removed. The change comes thanks to a new Decree 107/2018/ND-CP that will replace the Decree 109/2010/ND-CP aiming to remove difficulties and legal barriers for rice businesses to expand into foreign markets. It will come into effect on October 1 this year. According to Tran Van Cong, Deputy Director of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development’s (MARD) Agro Processing and Market Development Authority, the new decree will help rice traders cut costs significantly. Cong said the conditions in old Decree 109 had hampered the businesses’ rice exports as it required the rice traders to own at least one rice store and one rice husking and grinding facility with fixed capacity. “Businesses have lost a lot of opportunities to export rice due to the above conditions. They produced high-quality rice, which could compete with other producers in the world, but they lack capital to build such facilities. Therefore, they failed to export rice and develop foreign markets,” said Cong. As for the traders exporting organic rice, parboiling rice and multi-micronutrient fortified rice, the new decree allows businesses… Read full this story
- India's rice exports fall sharply as sanctions delay payments from Iran
- Exclusive: India's rice exports fall sharply as sanctions delay payments from Iran
- Nigeria to begin rice export in 2 years – Minister
- It’s a no-grainer: Time for Vietnam to create a rice brand
- Both opportunities, challenges forecast for agricultural export
- Trade council to help New Hampshire exporters
- Footwear sector needs to remove bottlenecks to capitalise on FTAs
- Rice cultivation no longer toiling, moiling
- Rice comes up short against UTSA
- Chase Rice Pens Letter to Fans 'Waiting for Country Music to Find a Little More Depth and Meaning'
New decree removes barriers for rice exporters have 304 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 25, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.