Chairwoman of the Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Association (CVFA) Men Sam An made the statement at a working session with a delegation of the Vietnam-Cambodia Friendship Association (VCFA), led by its Chairman Vu Mao, in Phnom Penh on August 28.
Men Sam An, who is also Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of National Assembly-Senate Relations and Inspection, stressed that the working session between the two friendship associations will contribute to reinforcing and tightening mutual understanding between the two nations.
While lauding the ‘friendship seeds cultivation’ programme initiated by the VCFA, she pledged to join hands with the CVFA and the VCFA in boosting friendship relations between Cambodia and Vietnam.
Men Sam An also expressed her profound gratitude to Vietnamese volunteer soldiers for their assistance to Cambodia during its struggle to overthrow the Pol Pot genocidal regime, laying a foundation for Cambodia’s peace and development nowadays.
For his part, Mao congratulated Cambodia on its successful organization of the 6th National Assembly election, saying that the victory of the Cambodian People’s Party (CPP) will help the country to enhance its positions in the region and the world, and facilitate the operations of the two friendship associations.
- Conference promotes building of peaceful Vietnam-Cambodia border
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 18
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES TODAY
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 23
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 25
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 27
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 27
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 28
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 24