MPX Opens Health for Life Dispensary in Bethesda, Maryland Expanding its National Footprint
BETHESDA, Md., Aug. 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — MPX Bioceutical Corporation (“MPX” or the “Company”) (CSE: MPX; OTC: MPXEF) today announced the opening of its first Health for Life dispensary in Maryland, located in downtown Bethesda.
/EIN News/ — Residents of Bethesda and the surrounding areas will now have access to legal medical cannabis for the first time. Maryland patients with a medical cannabis commission ID card, and strong interest in health and wellness, will now be able to obtain the medicine they need to live healthy and productive lives.
Upon entering the 2,100 sq. ft. Health for Life dispensary, patients will encounter copper accents, rustic wood paneling and navy blue walls, reminiscent of the American southwest, where MPX is headquartered. Nine fully-trained consultants are available to escort and consult incoming patients.
“The people who live and work in and around downtown Bethesda are some of the most educated in the U.S. They have been treated by world class doctors at some of the nation’s best medical facilities including Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and NIH Clinical Center. Now they will have access to Maryland’s best medical cannabis dispensary from a product and experience perspective,” said Julie Winter Senior Vice President of East Coast Operations, MPX.
The Health for Life Bethesda dispensary will serve flower, topicals, concentrates and other forms permitted under Maryland regulations. Health for Life is part of MPX Bioceutical, an Arizona-based company which has chosen Maryland for its east coast expansion. The Company will also be managing two medical dispensaries which will be located in Baltimore, Maryland.
Heath for Life Bethesda is located at 4909 Fairmont Avenue, and is open to patients Wednesday through Sunday. Operating hours can be found in the Health for Life website.
About MPX Bioceutical Corporation
GreenMart of Nevada NLV, LLC (“GreenMart NV”) is an award winning licensed cultivation, production and wholesale business, licensed for both the medical and “adult use” sectors in Las Vegas, Nevada, and is already selling wholesale into the Nevada medical cannabis market. GreenMart NV has also optioned suitable locations and intends to enter the higher-margin retail arena by applying for at least two dispensary licenses in the Las Vegas market which will operate under the “Health for Life” brand.
In Massachusetts, MPX is building out and will operate a cultivation and production facility as well as up to three dispensaries and manages three full service dispensaries and one producer in Maryland.
In Canada, MPX has acquired Canveda, which has received its cultivation license from Health Canada, will operate a cultivation and production facility in Peterborough, Ontario. The Company also leases a property in Owen Sound, Ontario, for which an application to Health Canada has been made for a cannabis production and sales license. In addition, the Company will continue its efforts to develop its legacy nutraceuticals business
Media Contact:Jenny Robles [email protected]
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/1d7bed43-373d-4943-8980-1c19c9a3a46e
- Medical Cannabis Payment Solutions Announces Acquisition of 40 Acres to Grow Hemp
- UK government just officially paved the way to legalising medical cannabis
- Medical cannabis law--conservative or unnecessary?
- Medical pot dispensaries: After Collier's unusual way to ban them, questions remain
- Medical-Cannabis Extracts Like Vape Pen Oil Are Illegal, Arizona Appeals Court Rules
- Medical pot dispensary opens in Apollo Beach, first of 25 planned by Sarasota firm
- Harmony Foundation launches cannabis dispensary
- This Baker, Entrepreneur and Mother Is Fighting for Section 8 Tenants to Be Able to Use Medical Cannabis
- FinCanna Investee ezGreen Compliance On-Boards Multiple Customers across California, the largest Cannabis market in North America
- College football player who uses cannabis oil to prevent seizures barred from playing
- Lineage Submits Applications to Secure Dispensary Licenses in Oregon
- Cannabis in Court
- High times as US seniors join cannabis craze
- Compass Cannabis Clinics Announces Licensed Retail Outlet in Saskatchewan
- AFFORD PATIENTS THE MEDICINAL BENEFIT OF CANNABIS
- Opinion: Anti-abortion groups could learn a lot from the Tories’ strategy on cannabis
- N.J.'s busiest weed dispensary wants to build largest greenhouse on East Coast
- Marijuana on clearance as dispensaries sell off inventory before new rules take effect
- Get Too High? 'Undoo' Inventor Wants to Take Cannabis Consumers Down
- Investor group led by Rev. Damon Lynch III awarded provisional license for medical weed shop in Cincinnati
Downtown Bethesda Welcomes its First Medical Cannabis Dispensary have 724 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 25, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.