Digital transformation imperative for Viet Nam and its neighbours “Digital transformation or lose?” is a key message raised during the second-day of the Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Viet Nam, and Thailand (CLMVT) Forum 2018, held in Bangkok from August 16 to 17. The session features senior policy makers and representatives from some of the most remarkable tech startups and successful SMEs from CLMVT and non-CLMVT countries who share their experiences on how to successfully integrate new technologies into their businesses and production networks. Digital transformation is an inevitable trend that start-ups and small-and-medium enterprises (SMEs) in the CLMVT region have to embrace sooner rather than later to remain in the race, said Oudet Souvannavong, President of Lao National Chamber of Commerce and Industry. “If business are not linked to technology, they will definitely lose,” Souvannavong said, adding that digital transformation is the key for business to move towards the new trend. Giving an example, he said “There are currently about 100,000 registered enterprises in Laos, 95 per cent of which are SMEs, with 91.8 per cent private enterprises. “However, although there are many SMEs and startups, their capacity remains low. They also suffer many constraints, including a low level of knowledge… Read full this story
- Everything We Know About The New B-21 Stealth Bomber And The Looming Battle To Build It
- Adobe patches Business Logic error in Flash
- Zero Day Weekly: Wassenaar considered harmful, car hacking, bad news for AdultFriendFinder
- Good news for Samsung: Half of Galaxy Note 7 phones exchanged, buyers opting to stick with device
- Tesla's new moonshot is solar energy — here's why it might just work
- Stop the Insanity!
- HTC clings to profit as sales continue to drop
- How an iPhone became the FBI's public enemy No. 1 (FAQ)
- Hearing on Gizmodo iPhone warrant scheduled
- 5G super speeds are coming. Here's what they'll be like
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 21/8 have 305 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.