American Gods to make first appearance at New York Comic Con 2018
Join your favorite American Gods cast members and executive producer Neil Gaiman for an exclusive first look as the battle continues between New Gods and Old in season two of the hit Starz original series at their first ever official New York Comic-Con panel on Friday, October 5 from 1:30-2:30 p.m. at the Hammerstein Ballroom at the Manhattan Center.
The second season of the acclaimed Neil Gaiman adaptation will see Mr. World (Crispin Glover, Back to the Future) task Mr. Town with tracking down Shadow (Ricky Whittle, The 100) and finding out what he knows about Mr. Wednesday (Ian McShane, Deadwood)’s plan. Town’s methods are brutally efficient and may help him get to the root of his and World’s curious questions.
Following the epic showdown at Easter’s party, season two ups the ante with Mr. Wednesday continuing his quest to pitch the case for war to the Old Gods with Shadow, Laura and Mad Sweeney in tow. But when things don’t go as planned at the House on the Rock, they all find themselves on a haunting journey through middle America.
The new season of American Gods is set to debut on Starz in 2019.
- He Makes Archie Deep and Sabrina Dark. Meet Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa.
- What Makes Superstar Conductor Gustavo Dudamel So Good?
- Serena Williams Came In on a High Road. It Made Her Fall More Devastating.
- NYCC: Cosplay tips and tales from the experts
- Does your favorite TV show return this week?
- Neil Simon Drew Big Laughs, Then Came a Cultural Shift
- Innings Festival, Travis Scott, So You Think You Can Dance, Moscow Ballet coming to Phoenix
- Riz Ahmed Acts His Way Out of Every Cultural Pigeonhole
- Presidents, pop stars join in epic farewell to Queen of Soul
- President and stars join in epic farewell to Queen of Soul
- The Latest: Stevie Wonder closes Franklin funeral with 'As'
- TMZ: Rapper Mac Miller dead at 26
- What the man accused of helping Brett Kavanaugh assault Christine Blasey Ford wrote about female sexuality
- ‘Dallas’ at 40: The Inside Story Behind the Show That Changed Texas Forever
- Alan Pergament: Not much to cheer about in the coming broadcast TV season
- Justin Theroux Is on the Prowl
- ‘The Simpsons’ at 30: Six Era-Defining Episodes
- The Bizarre Tale of the ‘Dinosaur Artist’ Who Trafficked in Stolen Fossils
- Tom Stoppard, Always Tackling ‘The Hard Problem’
- Nobody Works Harder for a Laugh Than Melissa McCarthy
American Gods to Make First Appearance at New York Comic Con 2018 have 426 words, post on www.comingsoon.net at August 21, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.