Earlier on Tuesday, the Japan Meteorological Agency reported about the typhoon’s approaching the country’s southern Sakishima Islands. The pressure in the eye of the typhoon is 935 hectopascal, while the wind speed is 50 meters per second (164 feet per second). © REUTERS / KyodoDeath Toll in Japan’s Severe Typhoon Hits 100 – AuthoritiesThe meteorologists have called on the country’s citizens to take security measures in advance, stay away from the sea and stay off the streets for all non-essential activity. READ MORE: Death Toll in Japan’s Severe Typhoon Hits 100 — Authorities Last week, Japan was hit by heavy rainfall which provoked deadly flooding and landslides that claimed lives of over 110 people as of Tuesday. Nearly 80 people still remain missing in the country.
- Typhoon Doksuri batters central Vietnam
- Saudi Arabia signs deal for 48 Typhoon fighter jets
- UK ill-prepared to help after Hurricanes Irma and Maria devastated Caribbean
- Indian police book tennis star Maria Sharapova on cheating charges
- After Rie Mihara’s success, Pakistan attracting more Japanese companies
- Japanese calendar exhibition held at University of Sindh
- Brit troops race to Caribbean as Hurricane Maria bears down on islands already reeling from Irma
- Bitcoins for free? Japanese cryptocurrency exchange lands in hot water again
- Hurricane Maria victims reunited with family in UK
- Task force is set up to implement actions recommended by Hyponatraemia Inquiry
Evacuation Recommended to Over 55,000 Japanese Due to Approaching Typhoon Maria have 222 words, post on sputniknews.com at July 9, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.