On Thursday’s edition of his eponymous radio show, Dennis Prager accused CNN of perpetuating a “fraud” by marketing Rick Wilson – who works for MSNBC and the Daily Beast – as a “Republican strategist.” During a Wednesday appearance on CNN, Wilson denigrated President Donald Trump’s “core supporters” as racists wanting to deport “anybody who’s darker than a latte.”Prager assessed CNN’s intentions in identifying Wilson as a “Republican strategist.” He said, “There’s a profound intellectual dishonesty that takes place on CNN and other left-wing media. I don’t mind if they’re left. I don’t mind it. I mind if they deny. I’ve always said this… What bothers me is when they have pseudo-Republicans on and the catch-all phrase is ‘strategist.’ By the way, in my long life, why is that I have never met a strategist. Where do these people work? I guess they must all work in Washington.” CNN is dishonest in its presentation of itself as a politically unbiased and non-partisan news media outlet, suggested Prager. Prager noted how “Republican strategists” featured on CNN are typically of the Never-Trump variety. He observed how the label “Republican strategist” is used by news media outlets such as CNN to create an illusion… Read full this story
- Ex-Republican Strategist Says That Trump Will Become Like a 'King' or 'Emperor' After Senate Acquittal
- Trump is the real winner after Iowa caucus confusion, Republican strategist says
- GOP Strategist Says Trump Will 'Likely' Try to Imprison John Bolton After Impeachment Vote
- Santorum: Romney Voting with Dems on Impeachment Made Vulnerable Republicans More Vulnerable
- CNN’s Ana Navarro Slams Trump’s Mika Tweets: You’re the ‘President,’ Not a ‘Mean Girl’
- Rick Perry Said Something Nice to Hillary Clinton Eighteen Years Ago
- GOP Strategist Says DOJ Is Now Run As the 'Trump Family Law Firm'
- Trump says CNN's Don Lemon is 'not a smart person' after controversial segment, calls laugh 'phony'
- PRAGER: The Question That Explains Almost Everything
- Rick Santorum: Iowa sunk my candidacy but the state's voters deserve credit
Dennis Prager: ‘Fraud’ for CNN to Brand ‘Lowlife’ Rick Wilson as ‘Republican Strategist’ have 345 words, post on www.breitbart.com at July 13, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.