Asmita Katkar, who suffered serious injury during the Andheri bridge collapse passed away today. She was 35 and was undergoing treatment at Dr RN Copper hospital since Tuesday. Katkar was in vegetative state for the last few days. According to the doctors in Dr RN Cooper Hospital, Katkar never showed any major signs of recovery. Dr Rajesh Sukhdeve, medical superintendent of Cooper Hospital, said, “We declared her dead at 6.32 pm on Saturday. Her condition had been critical since the time she was admitted to the hospital. Anti-gangrene injection was given to her to save her injured hand from infection.” Medical officer on duty stated that she was suffering from fluctuating blood pressure since Saturday morning. The medical officer added, “We wanted to carry further MRI test but looking at her condition, we delayed it.” Finally despite all efforts from the doctors, Katkar lost her life battle in the evening. A resident of Juhu gully, Katkar underwent a surgery immediately after she was taken out from the debris and shifted to the hospital. She underwent a major operation on Tuesday where a team of doctors – ENT, neurologist, orthopedic, plastic surgeon operated on her. On Tuesday morning she had gone to… Read full this story
- Bank Better Have My Money: Armed 86-Year-Old Woman Demands That Tellers Pay Her What They Owe Her
- Trump's pick to lead the Treasury tried to kick a 90-year-old woman out of her home over 27 cents
- Kansas Man Arrested in Rape of 100-Year-Old Woman
- A 69-year-old woman with an oxygen tank got punched in the face by a Trump supporter
- 86-Year-Old Woman on Alleged Thief: 'I Hope They Beat Her Ass'
- Fla. Officer Investigated for Using Taser on 62-Year-Old Woman
- 93-Year-Old Woman Shot Dead by Texas Police
- Meet the 35-Year-Old Who Wants to Be Nigeria's Next President
- Milwaukee Man Charged in Sexual Assault of 101-Year-Old Woman
- Watch: Navy Vet Stops Robbery of 76-Year-Old Woman
Andheri bridge collapse: 35-year-old woman passes away have 320 words, post on www.dnaindia.com at July 7, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.