Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (R) at a session with leaders of the G7 nations and guest countries (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The website of the Asia-Pacific Foundation of Canada on June 9 published an article of the Vietnam News Agency titled “Vietnam’s G7 Participation Opportunity to Build on Economic, Geostrategic Relationship with Canada.” The article was published on the occasion of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s attendance at the Group of Seven (G7) Outreach Summit and visit to Canada from June 8 – 10 at the invitation of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The article said PM Phuc’s attendance at the G7 in Quebec from June 8-10 at the invitation of PM Justin Trudeau is of special significance as the two countries hold various activities to celebrate the 45th anniversary of diplomatic ties. Vietnam and Canada elevated their relationship to a Comprehensive Partnership during Trudeau’s official visit to Vietnam in November 2017. The move not only demonstrates the resolve of the two countries’ leaders to strengthen bilateral friendship and cooperation, but also creates a driving force for the substantive and effective development of bilateral ties with multi-faceted benefits to both countries. Two-way trade and investment is considered an important momentum… Read full this story
- Live Updates: G7 Summit Held in Biarritz, France as US-China Trade War Escalates
- Helping reduce Indo-Pak tension one of five takeaways from G7 Summit: White House
- ‘We’ll Find Someplace Else!’ Trump Explodes Amid Cancellation of G7 Summit at His Miami Resort
- Donald Trump reverses decision to host G7 summit at his own golf club in Florida
- G7 Summit to Kick Off Amid Fears that Agenda Can Be Overshadowed by Differences on WTO, China, Iran
- G7 summit: Iran foreign minister makes surprise Biarritz appearance
- How US Used G7 Summit to 'Pressure China on Its Sore Spots'
- G7 summit in Biarritz winds down after three days of talks
- Is African Business More Important Than the G7 Summit?
- EU launches attack on Donald Trump and Boris Johnson as they land for G7 summit
VNA’s article on Vietnam’s G7 Summit participation published in Canada have 340 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 10, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.