The meeting in Can Tho city on June 13 discussed measures to ensure sustainable financial sources for HIV patients’ access to anti-HIV medicines (Photo: VNA) Can Tho (VNA) – The Ministry of Health (MoH) has been advised to amend some regulations so as to have 100 percent of people living with HIV covered by health insurance by 2020. The MoH’s Vietnam Administration of HIV/AIDS Control (VAAC) held a meeting in Can Tho city on June 13 to discuss measures to ensure sustainable financial sources for HIV patients’ access to anti-HIV medicines. Data of the VAAC show that by the end of March 2018, health insurance coverage reached 83.4 percent across the country. Hanoi and the provinces of Cao Bang, Bac Kan, Lang Son and Ca Mau recorded the highest coverage of 100 percent. While 30 other provinces had the coverage of over 90 percent, the rate was under 70 percent in only five provinces, namely Dong Nai, Quang Tri, Thanh Hoa, Binh Thuan and Ben Tre. The health insurance coverage among HIV patients receiving antiretroviral (ARV) treatment nationwide was 83.4 percent by March 2018. There are 191 HIV/AIDS treatment centres providing ARV therapy covered by health insurance at present, and… Read full this story
- Anonymous Donors Pay Health Insurance Premiums for 900 Laid Off Workers During Pandemic
- Does your health insurance cover you for COVID-19?
- Health insurers must decide coronavirus treatment requests within 2 hours: IRDAI
- Private health insurance rebates should be offered for unavailable services due to coronavirus, consumer experts say
- Lockdown: Demand for health insurance plans surges in Ludhiana
- Health insurers to decide coronavirus treatment claims within 2 hours of receipt
- Renewal date for health insurance policies extended but will you be insured in this period?
- Americans are losing health insurance as pandemic forces job losses: "I'm afraid for my patients"
- Group health insurance set to get a boost
- Individuals Who Lose Job-Based Health Insurance Can Qualify For A Marketplace Health Insurance Plan
Ministry expects all HIV patients covered by health insurance have 317 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 13, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.