Entering into agreements with Japan’s leading transport firm Willer Group and Singapore’s media tech firm IDOOH Pte., Ltd., Mai Linh is trying its best to re-conquer the market from Grab, which holds the upper hand. However, with its shrinking revenue over the past few years, perhaps Mai Linh needs to go even further to become viable. Mai Linh’s motorbike taxi fleet reached 10,000 in just five months. Source: mailinh.vn Co-operating with Willer Group and IDOOH Mai Linh Corporation and Japan-based Willer Group on June 12 signed a Memorandum of Understanding in Tokyo city about improving road safety and handling traffic congestions in Vietnam. Speaking at the signing ceremony, Ho Huy, Mai Linh Corporation’s general director and chairman of the management board, said that the cooperation aims to apply new technologies in transport activities, such as ordering vehicles via phone applications, card payments, developing and running coach stations, and parking lots in accordance with Japanese standards for road safety. Last month, Mai Linh and Singapore-based IDOOH Pte., Ltd. signed a cooperation agreement to develop advertising via tablets installed in Mai Linh’s taxies. Accordingly, in 2018 Mai Linh expects to install touch screens in 1,000 taxies in Ho Chi Minh City. This… Read full this story
- Nationalised drug companies may be needed to 'fix antibiotics market'
- Yuan slump derails big year of foreign buying in China's markets
- We need a far more robust mechanism for large NBFCs: Sanjiv Bajaj, Bajaj Finserv
- What changed for the market while you were sleeping; 12 things to know
- Expect Modi to win and be a lot more prudent this time: John Studzinski, PIMCO
- India is one of few true Emerging Markets left: Albert Kwok, Jennison Associates
- Meet the Delhi lawyer who has a knack for picking winning stocks on D-Street
- As everyone else wins, lowest-rated junk bonds get hammered
- TINA factor working for investors in Indian market: Samir Arora, Helios Capital
- European shares extend winning streak; Qiagen jumps as company explores sale
Mai Linh needs to redouble efforts to win back market from Grab have 330 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at June 18, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.