Tuesday, August 7, 2018 (WRDW/WAGT) — You might be wondering why people are hopping out of their moving cars for ‘Kiki?’ This is all part of a viral dance craze called the #InMyFeelingsChallenge or #KikiChallenge. The dance is inspired by the chart topping song ‘In My Feelings’ by Canadian artist Drake. Things began taking off on social media after social media comedian Shiggy posted a video of himself dancing to the song. He called it the “Do The Shiggy”. Millions of views later, people have tried the dance themselves. Everyone is doing it. Your favorite dentist, basketball team , and even Will Smith. Some people have taken the challenge to the extreme. They have been jumping out of moving cars and attempting the dance. Usually there is someone in the moving vehicle recording them. AAA of the Carolinas is warning people not to do this. They say that this trend is dangerous for all parties involved, including those doing the dance in the street as traffic flies by, those recording it on their phone while also attempting to drive and those getting out of a moving vehicle, according to a press release we received this week. Shiggy is telling people… Read full this story
- Data localisation to make things easy for law enforcement agencies: Brijesh Singh
- 'We're teachers, NOT law enforcement agents': Parkland faculty members blast proposed gun laws in emotional video - as students across the country walk out of school in protest
- Spy, law enforcement agencies step up U.S. election security measures
- Europe’s law enforcement chief joins in crypto panic
- ARF workshop intensifies maritime law enforcement cooperation
- Chester County Woman Accused Of Faking Cancer Allegedly Impersonated Law Enforcement Officer In Delaware
- Facial Recognition 'Certainly a Law Enforcement Technology' - Scholars
- African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI), Nippon Export and Investment Insurance (NEXI) & Japanese banks pave the way for more Japanese investments into Africa
- US Coastguard Ships Sent Over 8,000 km From Own Shores to South China Sea for 'Law Enforcement'
- Law enforcement unions frustrated over members missing pay amid shutdown
Insurance agency and law enforcement warn against viral dance challenge have 342 words, post on www.wrdw.com at June 30, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.