News / Dundee by Jon Brady June 22, 2018, 6:09 am FacebookTwitterLinkedInWhatsAppEmail Sign up to our Daily newsletter A group that helps people recover from drug and alcohol addiction is in turmoil after an ex-footballer on its board kicked out its co-founder and bombarded her with abusive texts. John Carling forced out Recovery Dundee founding member Sharon Brand and co-director Dr Jennifer Jones after they raised their concerns about his conduct. Mr Carling also sent Ms Brand foul-mouthed texts, threatening to “****ing destroy” her after she expressed concerns. The 43-year-old called voluntary support worker Ms Brand – herself a recovering heroin user – an “illiterate little cow” and a “fat little boot”. He wrote in other texts: “You’ve ****** with the wrong guy – what the **** have you achieved in life?! **** all. Illiterate little cow. “And you’ve been warned. If you attempt to traduce (look it up in the dictionary) my name, I shall destroy you. Listen to me, I shall ******* destroy you. Your call.” Mr Carling repeatedly refused to reinstate Ms Brand and Dr Jones to the community interest company (CIC) – a special type of body that aims to help people rather than make money… Read full this story
- Wikipedia Censorship Case Sends 'Confusing' Message
- Hess denounces abusive message
- 4 ways to send encrypted messages on Android
- The Listserve: Your chance to send a message to 25,000 people.
- Microsoft Agreement with HTC Sends a Message to Apple
- WWE News: Bray Wyatt sends a message to John Cena
- Group Chat Showdown: Which Instant Messaging Service is Best for Your Business?
- UEFA must send a message after Bulgarian racism storm
- Send instant messages between Macs on a LAN
- Microsoft Sends Mixed Messages on Xbox One Kinect Privacy
‘I shall f****** destroy you’: Dundee drug recovery group in turmoil after director sends abusive messages to co-founder have 284 words, post on www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk at June 21, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.